Thursday, August 26, 2021

Jotunheimstien // day 6 // Elgsjøen - Mustadroa

Jotunheimstien, day 6.
Distance: 5.7km (169.5km).


At the end of the day, I was back home. I had to take a break from the trail to meet my family for a moment of remembrance for my grandfather who passed away earlier this year.

This left me with only a short walk today, doing the short distance from where I had camped at Elgsjøen to the road at Mustadroa where I could call for a cab to get me to Gjøvik.

There was nothing special of interest to talk about, the trail alternated between a forest path and a gravel track.

View from Vesterås.

Jotunheimstien.

Arriving at the end of this leg at Mustadroa.

Lunch in Gjøvik.

Hauktjern from the train back to Oslo.

At Gjøvik, I had lunch before taking the train to Oslo. Of interest on the journey home was to see the places that I had walked through so far.

<< Elgsjøen // day 5Lunken // day 7 >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular posts